Friday 4 November 2016

My speech reflection-The effects of eating food.

Today is speech day and this is when we are saying our speeches.
My speech is about the effects of food.
The reason I am going to be talking about the effects of food is because many people around the world are obese and they need to lose the weight because it is not healthy for others.
The other reason is because many obese people are being bullied for the way they look. We are also doing a speech presentation so that your buddy can show the photos to the class while we say our speech.
The other reason is for people to choose the right food so they can eat healthy and wouldn't have to worry about there health problems.
I really love my speech and I really hope that other people do and I hope my classmates learn a little something from my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment