Sunday 5 April 2015

Avatar The Movie

I just watched a movie on Sunday that came up on T.V called the avatar which is about a person who had a twin brother that died and the twin brother had another body controlled by there minds called the Avatar. They are like humans but bigger, stronger and they are more connected to nature. The twin that is alive took over his brothers job and now he has another body.
Well the reason I am telling you about this movie is because it is a sad, cool and touching movie. I tried not to get emotional when the chief of the avatar died while the home of the avatar's were getting destroyed.
This movie is great I recommend this to people who haven't seen this movie.
Watch it, the movie is great. Even though this is an old movie I think that the Avatar is in my top 5 for movies.
 Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment