Wednesday 16 November 2016

Is sports sexist



The thing I found challenging was answering the questions because it was really difficult finding out who was the captain of the black ferns and writing her name was even harder. What I enjoyed the most was getting to know new things about the difference between male and female sports.
When I play for a rugby club we have girls that play with us and they are pretty good at playing rugby.
The thing I might do differently next time is to write my article in a drawing so that I can get more blog post.
I only have one question for people. Why are people being sexist towards female sports players?
My next step in my learning is to use the blog checklist more often and writing my sentences in paragraphs.
I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improve on.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment