Wednesday 16 November 2016

2nd degree burns created by iphone 7

I am learning to write a reflection about an article I read from the NZ Herald.
The thing I found challenging about this was trying to figure out what a GP was until I searched it up.
What I really enjoyed about this article is was getting to know that some of the newest technologies can be dangerous. I really hope that when I get a phone I get the right one so that it doesn't end up hurting me or anyone around me.
My next steps are to use my blog checklist often so that I can make my blog post perfect.  My next steps are also to be finding out more information so that I can have more writing to put into my reflection.
I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment