Thursday 20 October 2016

Music Reflection

Today was our 15th music session and we learnt that the instrument of the day is the Nanigo.
The first thing we did was to grab our books out and write what was said on the video.
My favourite part of the session was that it we got to do some drumming and we got to make your own beat which was really cool.
The part I didn't like about the session was having to watch the video for a while.
The drum style for today was the Cabasa. The Cabasa was a really cool beat which used 6th notes instead of 4th notes.
The beats that we used today were really cool because it sounded like one person. The reason it sounded like one person is because everyone was clapping at the same time.
The thing I am looking forward to for next week is the drumming because me and my friend Metui get to call the shoots throughout the whole thing.

Image result for rad rhythm

I am learning to write a reflection about our music reflection.
I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment