Friday 14 October 2016

Kiwi Can Reflection

For today's Kiwi Can reflection we learned about the school values.
What does each value mean:

  • Tukumarie  (Tolerance)
  • Whanaungataga (Building Relationships)
  • Rangimarie (Peace)
  • Manaakitanga (Caring for others)
How can you show these values in your community? Give 2 reasons.
You can show it by helping people who need it like if they are injured r if they have problems.
You can show Whanaungatanga by making new friends with people you haven't met.

What game did you play when Mr M was pointing the spoon?
It was called the spoon and you had to say one of the values when he points it at you but you have to say it at the same time as the beat.

What game did you play with him for your activity?
It wasn't really a game it was actually a skit and the skit me and my friends did was about a Mexican guy who was drunk and looking at a man and he thought it was a hot girl. He tried to pick her up but the girl went to these African American guys and he asked them if they wanted to go eat something. The Mexican got angry and friend to have a fight with them. The Mexican said she belongs to me but the guy said he was a man. The Mexican put his glasses on and saw that it was a Man, he apologized to the African Americans and peace was made but not with they man.

What did you enjoy about Kiwi Can most?
The thing I enjoyed most was that we made our own skit and it was probably the best skit and the funniest one. 

I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment