Monday 10 October 2016

Maths Reflection

Today for our maths me and my class learned about the magic square. The point of the game is to try and make every row, column, and diagonal equal 24 and everyone in our class found it quite easy and figured it out quickly.

The thing I didn't like about today's activity was that I kept mucking up so that I wrote my maths task on the back of the sheet.
He is a picture of the magic square. The reason why 6, 7 , and 10 has a yellow background is because they were the numbers that were already on the sheet. If you see the image you will notice that there 1 of each number.

For today's task I am learning to make each row equal 24.

I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment