Friday 12 August 2016

Unusual Resorts In the World

Unusual places in the world

For today my unusual place is Hapuku Lodge. It is located in the near the kaikoura mountains which is in New Zealand. Interesting fact: The houses are 30ft above the ground. The best time of the year that you can visit is probably summer. Hapuku lodge is 895.4km from Auckland. For one night it would be $1,536Screenshot 2016-08-10 at 9.58.05 AM.png.

Here are 5 benefits for living there:
  • You can get a great view of your surroundings.
  • You can go explore your surroundings and find new things.
  • You can find new animals that you haven’t seen before.
  • It might be a good place for you and your family to work things out.
  • It might be a good time for your kids to connect with each other and so that they can become good friends.

Here are 3 downsides for living there:
  • You might be climbing up to your room but then you break something and you fall down and break an arm.
  • You might be looking at the stars on the roof but then trip up on something and fall all the way to the ground and break some of your bones.
  • You're probably wondering around your surroundings and than you find something chasing you and than you get bitten and than you have to go hospital.
I am learning to write down things about an Unusual Resort in the world.
What I liked about it was finding out new facts about how expensive resorts can be.
I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment