Friday 12 August 2016

My opinion on the Olympics

My Opinion on the olympics.
WALT:  Write our own opinion on if athletes are allowed to use illegal drugs in the Olympics.
Today for my information report I am going to be talking about if athletes are allowed to use illegal drugs or not.

What would you like to see changed: The thing that I would like to see changed are that nobody uses illegal drugs so that the game can be fair. The thing that I want to change is that when a couple people from one country (Russia) use illegal drugs that only they get banned so that  their teammates won’t miss out on their opportunity to participate in the Olympics.  The Olympics is a sports tournament where you show off your natural talent/skills now people are just using drugs to win.

How things would change: The thing that I would like changed is that the urine test is taken before and after they play, when they are doing a urine test someone has to go to the bathroom with them so that they don’t do anything tricky, what I would like to see changed is that they check every single athlete’s ID before they enter the Olympics so that they make sure that every single person that is joining the Olympics are actually adults.

Why things should change: The reason why things should change is so that Olympic can actually become a tournament where you can show off your amazing skills. The reason why things should change is so that people can play fair and so that when people when they don’t have to worry if they cheated or not. When they when people don’t have to worry if they took drugs. These are the reason why I want things changed.

I am learning to write my opinion on the Olympics.
The thing that I liked about this is that I wrote a lot of paragraphs about my opinion.
I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on. 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment