Wednesday 10 August 2016

Famous

Information Report: Famous
Today for my information report my topic is fame.

What does it mean to be famous: Being famous means being involved with movies or being known for doing amazing things like working at an orphanage for your whole life. Being famous means being known for a great reason. Being famous is a person that is well known around the world for a good and positive reason.

What are the benefits of being famous: The benefits of being famous is giving autographs to people who appreciate what you do, you get really good opportunities that make you even more successful or respected. You can get a lot of privileges for example: You can get a lot of money. You get to show up in advertisements. You get to buy things for your family and you get to provide them with food and shelter.

What are the downsides of being famous: A downside for being famous ios you might end up getting robbed, a lot of paparazzi might take a photo of you and it might become annoying for you. There can be a lot of stalkers that stalk you house, you might be travelling too much to your concerts and might not have enough time for your family. You might have crazy fans (Number 1 fan) that try to follow you around to get a lot of autographs.

I am learning to write about benefits and downsides of being famous.
I hope you can comment on my work so I can see what I need to work on or to see what I have improved on.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment