Tuesday 2 June 2015

The weekend

On the weekends I had the greatest with my brother my parents and my brother's friend.
We went to a rugby game at Dunkirk. We were watching 2 games and they were both really great teams. They were trying so hard to win. I don't remember that much about it but I think that Marist lost both of their games.
When it was the beginning of the second game my parents left us at Dunkirk because y mum needed to go home and work. When they left my brother and his friends started playing rugby and it was me vs them it sounded unfair because they were both bigger and older then me but then they said they were going to go on their knees. I said "Yes". They kicked the ball and I didn't catch it but it was okay. I picked it up and ran and got a try later on we started laughing and laughing. But dad came back an we watched the rest of he game. After that it finished and we all went home. I had a really great time at the game.
My highlight the was when I played with my brother and his friends.
Thank you for reading my story of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment